12 Volt Battery Tester
12 Volt Battery Tester
With the 12 Volt Battery Tester, you can analyze the battery's health status to calculate the cold cranking capability, aging extent, and cold cranking efficiency, which provide reliable analysis evidence for battery testing and maintenance. When the battery gets old, the KW600 12 Volt Battery Tester alerts the users to replace the battery in advance.
In addition, you can test the battery's load, which is best done with a 12-volt battery. For those who value the health of their cars, this 12 Volt Battery Tester is a must-have.
- Identify battery status Good or Replace
- Check Battery Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN, and IEC information relative to battery rating.
- Check Internal resistance value (Ohm)
- Display battery life in percentage (%)
- Battery Cranking Test, load test
- Battery Charging Test, Ripple Test
- Graphing voltage real-time monitoring & review
- All test results in storage and review
- Print/upload all test results and battery report on PC for deep analysis.
- Lifetime update online Free
- Fast and smooth running speed with STM-32 chipset hardware
- Accurate test results, using a high precision amplifier and calibrated by professional battery testing tool, KW600 reading accuracy up to 99%.
- The wide testing range cover from CCA 100- 2000, 30- 220 AH, the best in the market.
- Industry initiative graphical Battery Voltage real-time monitoring can be uploaded to PC for analysis.
- Unique battery results display in percentage and meter mode.
- Test all automotive cranking lead-acid batteries, including ordinary lead-acid batteries, AGM flat plate batteries, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
- Polarity reverses connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
- Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
- Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
- Data Storage and upload to PC for printing
- Lifetime upgrade free by one-click smart cloud update
- Large color screen LCD display, pattern design.
- Display: 2.4'' Color TFT screen
- Operating Temperature : -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: 9 to 16 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Battery type: CCA, ICE, EN, DIN, CA, BCI, MCA, SAE, GB, JIS
- Device Dimensions: 16.5cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
- Weight: 450 g
- 1* KONNWEI KW600 12 Volt Battery Tester
- 1* User's Manual
- 1* USB Cable for upgrade and print
- 1* Safe packing box (plastic protection inside）
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or whatever the local courier service is in your location. Typical delivery time frame is between 7 to 12 business days to Europe, USA, Canada & New Zealand, although it can take up to 21 days if there are delays! However, you may receive your items much earlier than expected.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! From time to time, there may be some delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
If you have any issues at all with your order then you can return the item back to us or exchange it for something else if it doesn't meet your standards.
We want you to know that there is absolutely no risk in buying something on our store and your payment is always protected with us. If you don't like it, then simply let us know so that we can resolve things.
We have 24/7 email support so please contact us if you need assistance.
Why Choose Us?
30 Day Return Policy
If you're unhappy with your order within 30 days then you can send it back to us for a full refund!
100% Secure Payments
Guaranteed secure checkout with bank-standard encryption or protected PayPal payments.
If you have any questions with your order or any queries at all about our products then you can contact us via email.
Free Worldwide Shipping
We offer 100% free shipping worldwide, with shipping times ranging from 5 to 12 working days.